Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello!

The other day I hit the curb, and blew out my tire. Of course I did. So there I was, with a blown out tire on the side of the road at nine o'clock on a thursday night. I waited there for about half an hour, and luckily, a good 6-7 people stopped out of the 50 or so cars that passed by. That anyone stopped at all recharged my faith in humanity a bit. It interested me, though, that only one of those people was any older than 18. That FASCINATED me. We hear so much from parents and the media of this cultural rot - saying our generation lacks the values and substance of past generations. Yet the past generations see nothing wrong with a teenage girl on the side of the road stranded?

Pish-posh. We're just getting started.

Good job fellow comrades of the current generation; you're makin' me proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment